Friday, April 24, 2015

Vintage Mantle


I'm sharing my fireplace mantle today.  This is an ever changing area in my home.  For the most part, I keep things simple and the same around my home.  But the mantle changes a lot.

Right now, every piece on here is thrifted/vintage with the exception of the silver candle holders (and family photos).

I love when I'm lucky enough to find ornate frames.  I remove the backs and paint them my favorite "white" and voila ~ farmhouse chic.  The creamers are one of my favorite items to collect.

I collect/sell vintage and antique ironstone but I end up keeping most of the creamers for myself.
I have them all over my house.  I like putting small blooms in them.  If I don't have fresh flowers, I use baby's breath or dried hydrangeas.

Another creamer and a covered sugar bowl (another favorite).

After looking at the photos, I decided to add the little metal flower frog over on the right. 

Now it "feels" right (for now LOL).

The vintage photos of are my parents.  I have a lot of black and white photos from days gone by.  I love displaying them all over my home.

I am joining up with Shabbilicious Friday Today.

Frugal Friday at the Shabby Nest

Sundays At Home with Thoughts From Alice

Amaze Me Monday with The Heart Of Your Home

Have a great weekend!

~Roselle


3 comments:

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

Very pretty and a clean look.

Debbie said...

I like this....creamers, and pitchers are great for fresh flowers. I like your frames, too.
Very fresh look.
Debbie

Nellie's Cozy place said...

Hi Roselle,
thanks for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comments. I see you have
a love for white things too, particulary white creamers, me too, and I love white pitchers as well........
actually I love just about anything white.....lol
Your mantle sure looks fresh and pretty and certainly shows off your love for white too.

Blessings, Nellie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails