Friday, April 4, 2014

Spring But Not

Well, the calendar may say Spring, but the weather didn't get the memo.

I have a batch of these vintage letter cards (from an old 1970's Probe game) and they are great for displays.  I make banners or display them on vintage flower frogs.

I've been anticipating the warmth and sunshine.  

Too cold to paint outside and the long, cold days leave me uninspired.

I've been doing a little "computer house cleaning" and came upon some photos of past creations.


All of these were painted awhile ago and sold.  All living happily in their new homes.

Hoping to get the painting/creative itch soon.

I am linking up today at Debra's Common Ground Be Inspired Party.

Sundays At Home at Thoughts From Alice

Take a peek and join the fun!
Have a great weekend!

Roselle

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Still waiting for Spring here in Michigan too. It's too cold to be outside working on anything. At least the sun is shining today.
I hope you see the sun, and feel the warmth soon.
xo

chateau chic said...

I think we're all itching for it to start feeling more like spring...I know I am.
Love the cards to make words for banners.
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Mary Alice

Alice Wingerden said...

So happy to have you visit over at my blog! I have always loved your Etsy shop :) Thanks for linking up. Hopefully the weather outside catches up with the calendar asap! Still too cold here too!

Vanessa Greenway said...

Oh I know, where's the warm weather? Thanks for stopping by! I'm glad ot meet you! Blessings ~ Vanessa

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails