Monday, February 3, 2014

White Hearts and Monday Marketplace


Are these not the cutest?  Sweet vintage heart shaped doilies!

I have two of these cuties and I actually forgot I had them.  I've never seen heart shaped doilies.  Perfect for this time of year!  They'd make a precious bunting for a wedding too (wish I had more or I'd do just that!)

We are in for more rain/snow on the East Coast, today.

Perfect day to do your online shopping!  So glad there are online "fleas" to go to for our "retail therapy".

I am joining up today with Etsy Cottag Style's Market Monday.

Come visit the virtual flea market and have fun shopping!
(click link below to visit Market Monday)



3 comments:

White Lace and Promises said...

Love the hearts. Any kind of doilie has my heart.

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Roselle...so good to hear from you! I have one large crochet heart doily here SOMEWHERE LOL, Of course I could not find it around Valentines...I guess next year!

Carol

Chris said...

Hi Roselle, such pretty hearts. I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. I have been having trouble with GFC and if I am already following you, and you following me, please forgive me. If not, please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails