Saturday, January 11, 2014

Vintage Valentine's


I've shared before that I love using vintage scrabble pieces to spell out seasonal words.

This one is great since it can be left out all year.  But since Valentine's Day is right around the corner, I figured it was appropriate to share.


Another fun way to decorate is with vintage letter cards.  These are from a vintage 1970's Probe game.  I was so happy when I came across an entire (never used) box while treasure hunting!
These are great to make banners with.  I also love using the letters propped up in a large metal flower frog.


These are sweet.  Children's little Valentine cards to give out to a friend. 


I just love their sweet faces!

Have a great week!
Roselle

Linking up with:
Pieced Pastimes: Saturday Sparks

3 comments:

chateau chic said...

I love your vintage finds and your creative ideas for using them.
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Mary Alice

Elyse said...

hi roselle!

adorable post!

happy new year wishes!

xo
elyse

Bella said...

Hi Roselle,
Now I know I must dig around and find my old scrabble tiles... Love the Love Tiles, super darling!
A Happy Week to You,
Hugs,
Bella

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails