Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Patina and Whites


I've shared how I'm really into the Farmhouse and whites going forward here in our home.  It fills my home (most of it, now) and my shop.  The beauty is that almost everything in my shop can be displayed.  I don't have to find places to store it all!

I've also come to really love the vintage and worn look of silver.   I adore pairing it up with the whites and especially ironstone!

The more tarnished, the better.  Love adding a pretty ribbon and just laying these on my dining room buffet for more added charm.

I LOVE this style shaker.  I don't come across too many of these and I always scoop them up when I do!

I found a few more of vintage creamers recently and love posing them in a grouping.  I usually sell them but I am so smitten with these anymore that I am going to start keeping more for myself.  I LOVE using these for small bud vases around the house.

We got MORE snow here at the Jersey Shore and all I can say is I'm ready for winter to leave the building.

~ROSELLE~

Joining these parties:

4 comments:

Petite Michelle Louise said...

there in no lovelier pairing , in MY book, than white and silver-plate. sigh. love these groupings and how you've captured their simplistic beauty in your photographs roselle. i am SO happy you joined in on Grey Dey Thursdeys! Bonne Chance with my giveaway! ;)

White Lace and Promises said...

Your blog is so pretty! I especially like the way you have tied the ribbon around the stainless. I'm excited about seeing what you create~

Bonnie

Charm Bracelet Diva {at Home} said...

I have fallen in love with ironstone as well, and have a collection going, too. Today I posted about my latest soup tureen! What IS it about those whites, anyway? Found you over at Timewashed, and am now a follower!
xoKathleen

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Beautiful treasures. I have such a hard time keeping things for myself, but every once in a while something too perfect comes along. Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails