Monday, December 16, 2013

Cottage Style Christmas

The house has been decorated now for a few weeks. 
I really scaled back this year and I love it.  

The mantle has really gotten a "make under" this year.

Cloches filled with silver and white balls.  Mercury glass candle holders (that stay out year round).

A glittered Christmas house with faux snow and "smoke" coming out of it's chimney.

Domed cloches that I purchased from Home Goods last year.  I added faux snow to the one on the left.  The one on the right sits on top of a crystal candle holder.


Simple and sweet.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS OLD AND NEW FRIENDS!
~Roselle

Joining up with:

Fishtail Cottage - Cottage Christmas House Party
From My Front Porch To Yours - Christmas Mantle Party
The Dedicated House's Make It Pretty Monday
Cozy Little House Tweak It Tuesday
Common Ground - Be Inspired
Etsy Cottage Style - Cottage Style Entertaining

9 comments:

THE FARMHOUSE PORCH said...

What sweet dreamy white decor♥

Linsey

Whimzy Thyme said...

Your mantle decor is so beautiful - I love it.

Shanon at Vintage Sparkle Chic said...

Your simple Christmas mantle is so pretty! Shabby and white, I love it.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog.

~Shanon

chateau chic said...

So much beauty in the simplicity. Lovely, soft, and peaceful!!
Mary Alice

ImSoVintage Laura Walker said...

Love the simplicity. SO sweet. :)

Christina Paul said...

what a magical mantel-love the snowy color palette and touches of sparkle!

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

Stunning and simple...I love the cloches...just gorgeous.The whole vignette that is your mantle.
Merry Christmas,
Marie Antoinette

Dragonfly Treasure said...

Love, love, love your mantle!! So peaceful. Great idea to add the snow to the top of the cloche! Clever!
Wishing you a wonderful Merry Christmas!
*hugs*deb

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

I love the simplicity of white and silver....beautiful! I have been TRYING really hard to "make under" my Christmas decorating as a whole and I did that too this year....I like it so much better!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails