Thursday, October 24, 2013

Repurposed Chair

I was so excited when I found this awhile back while out treasure hunting.  This is the most adorable vintage chair back made into a shelf!
It was brown and neglected.  I gave it a fresh coat of paint and it's turned out adorable.   The handmade shelf is attached with two hinges.  It's so simply sweet.  Now I'm watching those roadside throw aways looking for more chairs.  Hubby has some re- purposing in his future!


In my travels, I found a new spot to shop.  They aren't exactly a thrift store, but there are some hidden treasures.  I love using vintage scrabble tiles to spell out fun words.  I found a bunch and the display rack for them and this cutie is sitting on my mantle.  

Can't believe it's almost the end of October!  Hope you are having a delightful Fall.  

Joining up today with:

The Dedicated House's Make It Pretty Monday
The Vintage Farmhouse's Creative Things Thursday
Shabby Art Boutique's Shabbilicious Friday
Pieced Pastimes:  Saturday Sparks





5 comments:

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Adorable, indeed. Nice vignette.

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Great idea!!

must love junk said...

What a cute shelf! :)
Susan

Susan EvelynAndRose said...

What a cute idea - and a great way to 'recycle' a chair, too! I love your little scrabble tiles on top.

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

I think it makes a perfect 'shabbilicious' shelf Roselle.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails