Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Farmhouse Fall Finds


Fall is the kick off to the holiday season.  I am loving the smells, weather, colors and the FINDS I see all over the Internet.  As I look around Etsy and the web, I can't help but fall in love with Fall!


In keeping with my love of Farmhouse and Shabby Chic, I've collected a few Fall Favorites to feast your eyes on.  Check out this re-purposed and chic sweater!


Gorgeous Ironstone Platter for your Thanksgiving table!


Gorgeous hand made grapevine wreath for your rustic holiday door.


Adorable hand made cards!  Love these critters!

I hope you've been inspired today.  Be sure to click on the "Merchant" link to visit the shops featured here!

~Roselle

5 comments:

Jeanne said...

Your blog is beautiful, Roselle!
And thank you for sharing my platter with your readers!
I will add you to my Bloglovin' list :)
All my best to you!

gazaboo said...

Beautiful blog and wonderful fall finds. Thanks so much Roselle!

I'm Yee Von. said...

Hello Roselle,

You have a lovely collection and I love how you match the color palette for each of the item :) Glad to be part of these!


Many thanks,
Yee Von
Whimsy Whimsical

Ginger said...

Your post puts me in the Fall mood. Love all you have shown, especially the grapevine wreath and scrabble words. I have done that before too. Now WHERE did I put those??
Xoxo
G

Nan Todd said...

I love you blog, Roselle! Full of Beauty and an evidently Happy Spirit!

xo Nan
Fellow Vintage and Main Team member on Etsy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails