Thursday, September 26, 2013

A Fall Mantle


We have been having the most delightful Fall weather here this year.  I seriously can not remember the last time we had a "seasonal" Fall.  I am really inspired this year!   I love vintage flower frogs and vintage letter cards.  
I wanted to stick with the pale colors this year to keep things natural.  I'm using what I have around the house and just adding some white gourds when I find the time to get to the nursery. This gorgeous paper pumpkin was a treat to myself.  I bought it from the lovely and talented Rebecca from A Gathering Place.


I love how this little ironstone creamer has a burnt orange colored rim on top.  Perfect for the season!  All the jars are thrift finds and I just got out my trusty bag of faux mini pumpkins that I keep on hand and use as photo props for my shop.

I know I will add more pops of color as the days get closer to Halloween and Thankgiving.  For now, this is how it will stay.  

I am joining up with Thrifty Decor Chic for and the Mantle Party.  Hop on over and be inspired by all the Autumn beauty!

Also joining up here:  

Rooted In Thyme's Cozy and Sweet Fridays

The Charm Of Homes's Home Sweet Home

  To see where else I am linking up, click the Blog Parties Tab above.

~Roselle


12 comments:

chateau chic said...

Your mantel looks great. I love the vintage frog with the flash cards!!
Mary Alice

Rhondi said...

Very pretty. The little bit of orange is a nice addition.

Ornate Splendor said...

So pretty in soft whites! Love the mix of silver and white pumpkins and candles - and the flash cards add a fun touch! Well done. : ) Catherine (newest follower of your blogging adventures!)

Susan EvelynAndRose said...

A lovely fall mantel! You've got me in a fall decorating kind of mind, now. Thanks so much for your sweet comment on the fall bazaar last weekend. Wish you could have been there Roselle!

Håkan Gidestrand said...

Hi Roselle
That is some beautiful photos :)
and do not miss........

SATURDAY SHOW OFF

it is FUN :)
WELCOME
Håkan ( The Roseman)

Athena at Minervas Garden said...

I love the "fall" letters in the frog on your pretty mantel--I will have to give that a try for myself!

Debbie said...

Your mantle looks very shabby chic for Fall. LOVE the flower frog idea! Very pretty.
xo

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Fall looks beautiful on your mantel. I love those letter cards too! I always think autumn is wonderful in your neck of the woods.

Linda Primmer said...

Very shabby chic and wonderful for Fall. The Fall letters are a great idea. I have been thinking about creating letters to spell out Fall too. From your newest follower, Linda

Miss Magpies Shoppe said...

You have a beautiful blog, Roselle. Your photos look wonderful, and I love your writing style. Keep up the good work!

NAN said...

Roselle,

This is all so Gorgeous and your Blog is too! I have really enjoyed exploring it this morning. I hope you will explain how to Link with you if you should wish.

Nan (Vintage and Main Team on Etsy)

Nan Todd said...

Hi Roselle,

Everything here is just Gorgeous and your Blog is too. I have enjoyed exploring it this morning!
I'd love to link if you'd like.

Warm wishes,
Nan (Vintage and Main Team on Etsy)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails