Monday, August 26, 2013

Blue Pretties


Greetings end of August!


I really love blue (many shades, actually) but don't use it in decorating.


Lately, I've been drawn to it more and more.  If it's something I can't pass up, I buy it for my shop.

This is so beautiful.  It's a vintage bone dish.  I love using these for holding rings, bracelets and earrings.  


Recently, I started collecting Ironstone.  I fell in love with it this past winter and now regret all the great vintage pieces I must have missed while thrifting.

Some I keep (can't resist) and other pieces go in the shop.


These creamers are one of my favorite ironstone pieces.  I love using them to hold little buds or makeup brushes.  I especially love a batch of white ones in a grouping.

Well, that's all for now.  

Hope you are having a nice summer. 

School begins here next week for my girls so we've been busy gearing up for that.

Thanks for visiting :)

Roselle

2 comments:

chateau chic said...

You have found some blue lovelies!!
Thanks for stopping by,
Mary Alice

must love junk said...

Such pretty little pieces! :)
Susan

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails