Saturday, July 20, 2013

Link Party - Christmas In July


I am joining up with Knick of Time's Christmas In July link party.

I created this shabby chic ice skate last year.  I had plans on doing another one this year, for the link party, and it's 3/4 of the way done.  However, we have been having a heat wave and I have been so uninspired to do anything but be a bum or swim with my 12 year old daughter!

This one was painted a soft white and I added hand painted shabby roses.  I dusted it with "snow" and added an array of white Christmas flowers.  Tied with a satin ribbon and it's a sweet winter decoration.

Don't forget to visit the other holiday pretties over at Knick of Time (click on photo to be taken there)!


That's all for now.
Stay cool and have a great weekend!
~Roselle

4 comments:

Bliss said...

This is PDC... pretty darn cute, so I'm pinning it. Thanks for linking up to Christmas in July.
Bliss

Angie Chavez said...

These are adorable, Roselle! I'm sharing this on the Knick of Time Facebook page!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Knick-of-Time-Interiors-Classics-from-Yesterday/173323379356457?ref=hl

marie said...

Very cute idea...the roses are so pretty and I loved how it looks like there's snow on the skate!

Debbie said...

You did a lovely job on the skate.
I like it lots!!
xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails