Monday, July 1, 2013

Christmas In July and Market Monday


It's that time of year again!  
Hot dogs, burgers, salads, watermelon, fireworks and CHRISTMAS IN JULY!  LOL

If you can't beat them, join them.  What the hey...the craft stores are already stocking for Halloween!
Pretties offered in my shop.  If you are so inclined to get a jump on the holidays.  Or for those that are obsessed with vintage Christmas ornaments, Etsy in July is the place for you.

I am also joining up today with Etsy Cottage Style's Market Monday.

Happy July and Happy Shopping!
Roselle

3 comments:

The Polka Dot Closet said...

OMG, is it July 1 today!! You are so smart to get a jump on Christmas items! I hate to hear that the craft stores already have Halloween decor...Yikkes! Time marches on!

Carol

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

I've never jumped on the Christmas in July bandwagon but I *DO* love vintage ornies! I'm afraid I must keep looking at the thrifts, though! ♥

Susan EvelynAndRose said...

Never too early for Xmas in my mind! You've got some pretties for sure.
Hope you enjoyed a happy 4th of July Roselle!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails