Saturday, January 12, 2013

pretties


so, in my last post i talked about changing over to mostly whites in my home.  
whites are peaceful and clean.
a fresh start.


yet, i will never tire or lose my love of pink.
splashes of pink.
in my wardrobe.
around the home.
we have a mostly pink christmas and now valentine's day is breathing down our necks.


today, i am sharing some pretties from some of my favorite etsy shops.


i have shared about my new found love for restaurantware/ironstone.
now, it seems i can't get enough of it, for me or my shop :)

i hope you have a wonderful PRETTIE weekend.

linking up today with:

Roselle

9 comments:

tina said...

so pretty

jennspeacornpopnuts.com said...

Some nice pinks. Restaurantware/ironstone? Very nice. Enjoyed my vist, Happy Pink Saturday! Jenn

Mari said...

Hi Roselle,
Love your pretties you have shared, I love pink as well and will never tire of it...
Wishing you and your a great new year!

HPS~
Mari

Wendy said...

What a lovely post! I love pink too! Thank you for featuring my pin. You're such a sweetie!

sissie said...

Hi Roselle,
I'm with you on the pink. I love whites and soft cremes but a touch of pink will always be on my list of must haves.

Love your touches and yes that ironstone is very pretty.

hugs
Sissie

Jennifer @ Town and Country Living said...

Well you and I have a few things in common: Love of pink, love of ironstone, and love of decorating with white. :)

Susan said...

Hello Roselle! It was so good to hear from you recently. I understand you've had a rough year, so I'm hoping things will look up for you in 2013. It seems you're off to a fresh start with renewing the palette in your home. I always love WHITE as a soothing over-all color. But of course nothing looks prettier with white than a dash of pink.
Take care,
Susan

Ginger said...

Most of my decor is white also, but I just can't seem to let go of my soft pinks. So romantic. Love your pinks! You asked me if I used chalk paint on my buffet, so far it's only primer, haven't put the top coat on yet. Have a great week.
G

Julia said...

Beautiful Valentine's Day picks! Especially love that whimsical dress from KateBlossom. Thank you so much for featuring my little creamer. xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails