Monday, October 8, 2012

Repurposed Fall

WOW! Can not believe it's October already!
I haven't been here since mid August! 
Today I will share some thrifted and repurposed finds for Fall.  This pretty frame was very ornate and reminded me of a Gothic looking Halloween.  I painted the glass with chalkboard paint and voila...a pretty Fall frame!
 
Another thrift score.  Just a simple wooden base with a heavy glass cloch.  I painted the base black and now it's a pretty disply SPOOKY display piece.
This is a clever idea.  I love these heavy iron cobbler forms.  This rustic piece is black with rust, bumps and bruises.  It's cute used in a vignette along with some vintage alphabet cards that spell out Fall.
 
I will be sharing more thrift finds this week and how you can incorporate them into  your Fall decorating.   I like to use pieces that can take me from Halloween to Thanksgiving.
 
Joining up today with:
 


5 comments:

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Hi, Roselle! That black frame is gorgeous! ♥

Rebecca said...

Love those old shoe forms Miss Roselle! Aren't they just fabulous to work with? YUM!

Thank you for visiting me. I'm better today. By this weekend I'll be able to go outside. Good thing...I'll be NUTS by then!

Love you~

Rebecca

Mari said...

Hi Roselle,
I love all of your fabulous finds, but the frame is my very fav ;)
Happy fall my friend ;)
Mari

Ginger said...

Love the frame, so ornate and the black is perfect for fall.
Glad to see you back here.
Xo
G

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

I love all your thrift finds. Thank you for sharing this at my Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Hope to see your prettiness again on Monday. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails