Thursday, August 23, 2012

New Whites

I was able to do a little treasure hunting last week.  I feel in love with this ironstone platter.  It's in almost perfect condition.
Here it sits on my coffee table holding some of my favorite bits and baubles.  Glittered metal stars, vintage salvaged key holes and beautiful tags from the very talented Rosemary.  You can find all her beautiful creations here:  Ozma of Odds
 
I changed up my fireplace mantle about a month ago.  Pretty soon this will all be moved and it will feature white pumpkins and some Autumn rustic beauty.  One thing that never changes is the large mirrored window above.  Occasionally, I hang a wreath on it too.  I would love to make one of those music page wreaths but I never seem to find the time!

  I can't wait to have a fire going on a cool and crisp autumn day.  Nothing like napping while the fire is blazing.  Simple and pure heaven!
 
Roselle
 
Joining up with:


5 comments:

Ozma of odds said...

...hello dear Roselle!

lovin' your ironstone find and all the treasures that it holds...hhhmmm...i wonder why ever could that be ~ lol!!
so kind of you to give me a shout out, thank you sweetness:)
your mantle looks so peaceful, as i am sure it will with those white fall pumpkins soon!
oiu, just when you get it to look how you like it and then the season changes again...

biggest hugs and squeezes my friend!
xo, Rosemary

sissie said...

Hi Roselle,
Love your pretty platter and your mantel looks lovely.

hugs
Sissie

The Polka Dot Closet said...

What a great find! I can so see a wreath over the fireplace!!

Carol

SizzleandZoom said...

Beautiful ironstone platter. I could really use a pretty one like that on my table with my vintage looking all white ironstone. Your blog has given me many good ideas.

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

I love the pretty scalloped edge on your ironstone platter Roselle. Very pretty piece. Thanks for linking to Shabbilicious Friday this week.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails