Monday, August 20, 2012

French Farmhouse

Fall is right around the corner and it has me wanting to change up some things to a more "cozy" and warmer vibe. I tend to keep things simpler and way more white in the warmer months.   The idea of crisp Fall days ahead have me looking towards browns, farmhouse chic and a more rustic vibe.  I love these vintage drawers.
  I like using them to display pretties or as catch alls for remotes or those ugly phone chargers :)

This is a vintage cobbler's shoe form I found while thrifting.  Adorable on it's own or even used for a photo or recipe holder/stand.

When I hunt for treasures, I always find myself drawn to these spools.  I can't pass them up.  LOL
I've been pretty MIA lately.  We had a few family getaways and I've been waiting on some medical test results.  Happily, I got the results today and everything is normal.  I am looking forward to rejoining the blog world and all the link parties that I've been missing.  Looking forward to gearing up for Fall and all the the holidays and fun that brings in the blog world.
Have a beautiful day!

Roselle

Joining up with:

7 comments:

Mari said...

Hi and welcome back to blog land ;)
It's great to know your healthy and happy, loveeee all your beautiful treasure!

Big Smiles~
Mari

chateau chic said...

I like your vintage drawer. They do make great catchalls! Thanks for stopping by. I'm happy to be a new follower, Mary Alice

The Polka Dot Closet said...

I never pass up those spools either and that shoe form is great! Yep, fall is just around the corner!

Carol

lynn said...

go glad the tests came back good, roselle! i love your drawer and spool!

Susan said...

Welcome back Roselle! So glad to hear your results are normal. What a relief I'm sure.
I love your new fall looks, with the warm tones and rustic flea mkt finds. That drawer is a great idea!

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Lots of great finds, Roselle! I especially love the drawer...so pretty and useful, too! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Hi Roselle...glad you had some fun time away and even happier that all is well with you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails