Monday, July 23, 2012

Summer Cloche Party


I've shared before my love of cloches.  I can never seem to pass them up and use them all around my home for decorating, display or storage.

Every cloche/jar in this post has been a thrift find and used at some point in my home.

I found this one out thrifting sometime in the last couple of years.  The base was silver and I left it that way.  I posted it holding vintage Christmas balls that were displayed around the holidays and the consensus was to leave it silver.  Well, the time came for it to have it's cottage makeover and it's white now.  I have to say, had I known how beautiful it was, I would have painted it sooner!


All these pretties came from thrift stores.  The beautiful spools I bought from Tami over at PinkButtercreme.  I adore her shop and the pretties she makes.  Her shop, as the name says, is a confection of sweet loveliness!

That's about it for my cloches and storage jars today. 

I am linking up with:

A Stroll Thru Life Summer Cloche Party
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday
Make It Pretty @ The Dedicated House
White Wednesday

~Roselle
...be kind

8 comments:

Trisha said...

I agree...love it white! And I love the unique look of it!

~Trisha

Liz said...

Very pretty! I love the shape! :)

~Liz

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Oh I love your tall cloche and the base is stunning. So pretty with the shells and starfish, and the apothecary jars are wonderful. The spools are so pretty. Great vignettes. Thanks so much for joining the party Hugs, Marty

Debbie said...

Lovely....the base looks so pretty painted white.

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Oh, you are WAY ahead of me, I don't own any cloches!!! I always keep my eyes open for them! I'm going to head over to pink butter creme...sounds yummy!

CArol

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Oh, wouldn't you know it, Pink butter creme is closed "on vacation" and I was so in the mood for a little eye candy

Carol

Rita said...

Your tall white jar is simply fabulous.
I have a soft spot for cloches and jars myself and LOVE to decorate with them a lot.
rita

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Love the white! So very pretty and fresh! Thank you for sharing this at my Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Hope to see your prettiness again on Monday. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails