Saturday, May 26, 2012

Pink Saturday Happy Birthday!

The very popular Saturday link party Pink Saturday hosted by Bev of How Sweet The Sound is celebrating 4 years of PINK today.
I have participated on and off for almost 3 years. I can honestly say that I've "met" some of my true online girlfriends thru this fun and beauteous weekly party.
Today I share some of my favorite pinks.
For more pink beauty, visit Bev and the other pink lovers over at How Sweet The Sound.

Have A Safe And Wonderful Holiday Weekend!
Roselle


7 comments:

Ms. Burrito said...

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please come and link at my Color Connection meme through my PINKentry, hope you'll join the fun!

Michele said...

Pink is so pretty ~ Your blog is beautiful.

Sincerely,
Michele
Pearl 13.1

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Roselle! Your pinks are just beautiful! Hope you have an especially lovely long weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Ioana-Carmen said...

hi dear! Just found your lovely blog:) what do you say about following each other?

FashionSpot.ro

Pat's Pink Apron said...

Cute pillow saying and love your mosaic.
Happy Pink Saturday.

Susan said...

What a beautiful collage of pink, Roselle. I can't believe PS is 4 years old - wow! I love to visit there when I have pink to share.
Hope you enjoyed your long weekend.
Take care,
Susan

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Oh, your rose painting is fabulous and makes such a great transformation on anything!

CArol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails