Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Whites On The Mantle Or Not

Spring has sprung here at the Jersey Shore.  Last week we were teased with temps in the high 60's.  THIS week, it's reached 70 and we ALL have Spring fever here.  So, nothing (and I mean nothing) but the bare minimum has been getting done inside.  I've been out treasure hunting, visiting gardening centers and snatching up pretty spring blooms to put in pots.  When the girls get home from school, we head outside.  I've been raking and cleaning up the flower beds.
There's been no spring fluffing of my nest or adding sweet finds to the mantle.  This gorgeous crown may or may not make it there, depending on the weather.
Sweet little music sheet eggs are sitting next to me right now at my kitchen island.  Nope, no mantle for them either.


I finally got around to finishing this sweet bunny.  I added paper flowers, posies and hand painted a pink rose on one side.
Here's the other side showing off her rose "tattoo" LOL.  That's about the extent of my Easter goodies that are out. 
Once I have my breakfast and finish up a few "musts" around here, I'm heading out again.  Letting my Spring fever free!
Have a great week!
Roselle

Joining:

12 comments:

A Cottage Muse said...

Have the same fever here to Roselle!
Love the white crown!!

Ginger said...

Sounds wonderful, have fun! Love your tattooed bunny.
XO
G

Sandi said...

I love the crown too!! Happy White Wednesday!
Blessings~

W. Latane Barton said...

Nothing like spring fever to make you start 'feathering the nest'. Such cute bunnies, eggs and things.

Rita said...

Your white crown is sooooooooooo beautiful and those little music sheet eggs are most lovely.
I love the cloches from your previous post. I must confess I have a thing for cloches as I have a few scattered around the house - I find them really versatile when it comes to home decor.
ritta

Ivy and Elephants said...

I love those little sheet music eggs! You've made me see that eggs aren't just for Easter anymore! Very inspiring! I'm your new follower and I'd like to invite you to share your pretties with us at our linky party. We'd love to have you!
Hugs,
Patti

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Love your eggs! I made some myself last year and i think I will be making more!

Hugs,
Deb

Lynn Stevens said...

Such sweet Easter treats and lucky you with having such lovely weather there. I'm having a bit of cabin fever myself.
hugs Lynn

**CREATIVE CARMELINA** said...

Nice weather just above you here in Canada...and all of my chores have also been put on the backburner!

Nice to meet and follow...I have a lot of family in Jersey....love the accent!


Ciao Bella
Creative Carmelina

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Seems like a lot of kids on the blog are up to the same thing! Such beautiful days. Your decorated eggs are darling!

Rebecca said...

Hello Miss Roselle! Thank you so much for visiting me today my talented friend. I hope this finds you well!

Love all your pretties and your eggs are 2die4! LOVE THEM!

HUGS~xoRebecca

Fifi Flowers said...

LOVE the crown!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails