Saturday, March 3, 2012

Spring Pastels

It's that time of year....when all the stores are filled with pastel sweetness, spring pretties and Easter goodies.

These sweet wooden eggs are so cute and I leave mine out all year.  They are too sweet to put away.  I painted them each with a different design but they are all pink and shabby chic!
These vintage saucers are Homer Laughlin.  The one of the right is my favorite pattern.  When I find lone saucers that need a home, I scoop them up.  I love using them on my vanity or dresser to hold rings and earrings.
Another creation of pink sweetness.  The crystal votive top was missing a base so I glued it to a wooden base, painted it up white and added pretty seam binding and a paper rose.  I LOVE parchment roses!

We are having a rainy, cloudy and dreary Saturday.  I hope to visit the pink pretties over at Bev's How Sweet The Sound for Pink Saturday and forget the clouds.

Have a great week!

Roselle

12 comments:

Alba Linea said...

sooo lovely romantic with all that pink. thanks so much for sharing. have a great (pinky) weekend! di
;0)

Cathy said...

Hi Roselle,

I'm so glad to have found your blog today. It is lovely and so homey. I'm thrilled to feast my eyes on your stunning Pink Saturday posts. I must check out your shop on Etsy right away.

Have a great Pink Saturday,

Cathy

Carolyn Robbins said...

I love the eggs. It is hard to believe that Easter will be here before long. Happy Pink Saturday.

Michele @ The Nest at Finch Rest said...

Oh my! I can totally see why you leave those sweet pink and rose wooden eggs out all year!

They are the sweetest things EVER!

Love your blog~!!!

Gabriela Delworth said...

HPS!


Beautiful eggs!


Gabriela

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hello Roselle,
Happy Pink Saturday! Your eggs are very pretty! Love your hand-painted roses! Hope you're having a lovely weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

The Polka Dot Closet said...

I love spring decor, it is just my kind of colors! Your Homer Laughlin plates are fabulous! Yep, were loving Spring!

Carol

Suzann said...

I love your pink eggs!! They are so sweet and I love your saucers too!!
I LOVE ALL THE PINKS!!!
Enjoy your weekend!!
Suzann ~xoxo~

monah http://graciouscottage.com/ said...

Hi Roselle,

I am visiting from Pink Saturday.

Your pictures are lovely; they remind me of special occasions.

monah

Stop by if you can...

Rebecca said...

Those are really pretty eggs, I'd want to leave them out too!

mercedesscott said...

Roselle, your eggs and your roses are just beautiful! You have talent! I share in your love of unpaired saucers; can't resist pink/flowery ones either! Happy Sunday and thank you so much for your visit :)

Susan said...

Such yummy pinks! I love those eggs you painted, Roselle. I love your header photo, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails