Sunday, February 19, 2012

Winter Blooms

Since it's overcast, very cold and a tad gloomy here, I'll be sharing  some beauteous winter blooms.  Vintage and handmade, of course! 
This has got to be one of my all time favorite china patterns.  Vintage Homer Laughlin Georgian Arcadia.  Pink rimmed beauty with a spray of gorgeous roses and blooms in the center.  How sweet is this?
Here's a repurposed vintage flour sifter.  I painted it a drippy pale pink and added hand painted  roses and buds. 
It's so chippy and drippy and so cottage chic!  I love taking forgotten and discarded treasures and creating something new and beautiful out of them.  Love this just like this but I will admit, I adore old and worn kitchen utensils decorating a cottage kitchen too.  They are so sweet gathered in a grouping.
Here is a set of pale green champagne flutes.  These make great gifts for a bride or just a favorite friend who enjoys her bubbly in a pretty glass. 

I will be joining Etsy Cottage Style's Cottage Garden Party.  Click on the link to visit more shops and more blooms.

Thanks for visiting me today.  Have a great week ahead!

~Roselle

7 comments:

cottonfieldfarm said...

Oh my, I LOVE your beautiful pink roses! You are very talented! What a nice way to garden! Have a beautiful month! Grace and blessings to you. Regina

rosarod said...

Hi Roselle, beautiful your blog! you have so many beautiful entries and details that inspire, receives a warm greeting from the Caribbean, Rose m

Danice said...

What beautiful china, Roselle. I am now following your blog. I found you on Etsy Cottage Garden Party :)

Dragonfly Treasure said...

Pure pink eye candy! *hugs*deb

Tracey Steele said...

Your flour sifter is so pretty. It must be a joy doing baking.

Debbi said...

Rosells, what a beautiful collection and a great idea for winter bloomin!

Linda Young said...

I just love you pretty pink sifter and the glasses! I'm so glad I found you at the ECS Cottage Garden Party! I'm from South Jersey! I'm going to AC next weekend for aan Auto Auction, and there's an antique show too at the convention center! I'm now following you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails