Wednesday, February 22, 2012

White Armour

Last week, we purchased a new sectional for our living room.  This armour was moved to our tv/playroom.  It's part of a 3 piece set.  When we had it in our living room, we had the two side pieces attached.  I love the way that looks, but it's gorgeous moved into our playroom.  I LOVE the way the white looks against the pale blue walls. 
We're not done decorating in here but I just wanted to share what's done so far.  The ceilings need to be repainted and I need to organize the shelves.  That little vintage corner shelf is one of my favorite thrift store finds.   I think the shell wreath will need a new home but for now it's fine.
I love this metal mermaid sign.  My daughter's gave her to me for Christmas.  She loves her new home hanging from the door knobs on the armour :)
The wall about our love seat is pretty large.  Lots of space to hang pretties.  So far, this is the only piece hanging there.  This is a vintage window with chicken wire in place of the glass.  Right now, star fish are just sitting around the frame.  When I get around to it, I am going to add some cute photos attached with clothes pins.  I love that look that I am seeing more and more in magazines and online.

Thanks for visiting today.

Joining up with:
White Wednesday
Primp
Home And Garden Thursday


~Roselle

7 comments:

Kristin_Texas said...

That's really pretty. I also love the paint color in that room. The white looks so pretty against the blue. Very serene.

Kristin

Tracey Steele said...

It does look perfect against that pale blue wall, and your mermaid is very pretty.

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Everything looks so pretty! What color are your walls? They are lovely!

Lisa ~Suburban Retreat~ said...

Your armoire is absolutely gorgeous!

Ginger said...

Your home looks gorgeous and I love that armoire. The blue walls really make it stand out. Love, LOVE, love it.

Chris said...

Hi Roselle, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

Rita said...

Hi Roselle,
I was able to find your blog via your comment at Chris' and I'm now your newest follower.
I love your white armoire. it would look very pretty also in my home LOL! I must admit I have a soft spot for white and my apartment is mainly decorated with white.
rita

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails