Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Lovely Whites

I've mentioned before that I love milk glass.  I collect it and sell it.  Good thing because every time I find a sweet piece while thrifting, I usually scoop it up.  So, my addiction is fed and I can add the treasure to my shop :) 
I do not like Valentine's Conversation Hearts to eat, but I adore decorating with them.  I think they are so cute and happy.   The sweet pastels look adorable in the white milk glass bowl!
Adorable milk glass custard cups.  You can find them here:  Scavengenius

Stunning vintage sconce.  Find here it at this fabulous shop: RhettDidntGiveADamn

Stunning hand made bracelet.  Find it at this sweet shop:  ShadowJewels


Hope you enjoyed some of my favorites whites that I've shared with you today.

Roselle

Joining up with:
White Wednesday

7 comments:

Trisha said...

Oops! And I sent you a box of conversation hearts! Hopefully you were able to decorate with them! Happy Valentine's Day!

~Trisha

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I love milk glass also. The custard cups are unusual! Great finds. Linda

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Yes, I hate the taste of those hearts but they are oh so cute! ♥

Adorebynat said...

Great findings! Whites are the best!

shadow*jewels said...

Thank you for the lovely feature! It's beautiful.

1CardCreator said...

Your milk glass collection is beautiful. Congrats on making Cindy's featured list, it's an honor to be on it with you.

arrielle_p said...

I think third photo is fit for my new condo. :)

manila condominiums

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails