Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Dress Form Ball

I am joining Carol and the dress form loving gals over at Carol's blog for her Dress Form Ball.  WHO doesn't love a dress form?  Oh the possibilities!  Vintage, new, metal, large, small, BE.STILL.MY.HEART.
I am sharing with you a recent creation of mine.  I painted this metal form up with my favorite cottage white paint.  Then I adorned the base with sprays of hand painted pink roses.
I embellished her with a fabric flower adorned with vintage baubles and trims.
She's pretty simple.  I've made more ornate ones and adore those too.  I love the rustic ones that are oh so French Farmhouse, too.

Thank you Carol for a fantastic and fun blog party!  Be sure to go and visit Miss Carol over at the Polka Dot Closet.

Also joining up with:


Au Revoir!
Roselle

10 comments:

Mari said...

Hi Roselle, I'm so glad you made it to the bal...lol
I love your little dress form with your pretty hand painted rose, simply beautiful :)

Smiles~
Mari

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Oh Roselle I am so glad your curvy, darling gal made it to the ball! I tell ya, she is quite the looker, with her little hand painted rose! I am sure her dance card will be filled up in no time flat! Thank you so much for attending the Dress Form Ball!!

Carol

Ginger said...

Love your sweet lady with the rose on her foot. Oh la la!!
Hope she and Olivia will be good friends like we are. Isn't this fun!
Hugs,
G

Terri said...

This is so stinkin' cute! Lovely hand painting. You are one talented lady. Hope y'all have fun at the ball!!!

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Roselle,
She is so lovely!!


Hugs,
Debbie

WhyCuzICan said...

The rose on her base,
brings a smile to my face!

Big smiles here :)
WOW!
Visiting from Polka Dot Closet's Dress Form Ball
~Suzanne at WhyCuzICan in NW Illinois

Judy said...

Simple and elegant! This is wonderful! Love your painted roses on the base! I did decorative painting years ago and loved to do roses like these! Fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing!

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Roselle,
WOW, this is gorgeous!!! You are amazing, my friend!!! Thank you so much for linking up and Carol's party is fabulous!!! Sending ((((hugs))) your way,
Cindy

Melody said...

Hi Roselle! She is a very pretty lady. Love her attire it's perfect for the ball.

1CardCreator said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! So glad I saw you at Cindy's Woman Thing link party. ~Diane (I am #31)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails