Saturday, January 21, 2012

Pink Cuties and More

My brain and artistic muse are in full Valentine mode.

Perfect for a pink loving girl like me :)  These GORGEOUS vintage earrings are perfect for that vintage inspired Valentine dinner out OR to use to craft with.  I have seen these added to clothespins to make the sweetest magnets.  Hmmmm...

This rippled white milk glass plate it's displayed on is another thrift score for me.  I love this ripple pattern.  Very elegant!!


A reclaimed mini muffin tin.  Painted up pink and embellished with pink seam binding and a rose.  Adorable for your craft pretties, candies or just hanging on a kitchen wall. 
Another repurposed silver plate tray.  Use as a magnetic board or for your pretties on a vanity.  I think this would be adorable in little girl's pink room, don't you?

Speaking of "little" girls, my oldest is 15.  She melts my heart.  I had to share this pic of her and our baby kitty (who is a whopping 20 lbs).

As my husband says "that cat gets more kisses than me" LOL

I leave you with kisses today.

Joining up with Bev and the gals at:

15 comments:

Rosetta said...

Mi piacciono molto questi oggetti dipinti di rosa!Sono così romantici e dolci!Anche il tuo blog è dolce e romantico mi piace molto!Ciao,buona domenica,Rosetta

Pat's Pink Apron said...

Roselle,
Happy Pink Saturday! Love old vintage earrings. Love the pink. Pat

CollectIn Texas Gal said...

You are so very creative and thrifty to boot. Love the muffin tin and tray...both repurposed and PINK! Happy Pink Saturday!!!

Jil~Say It With Roses said...

Love all your pinks and especially the muffin tin! I love them for organizing my little stuff!
Your daughter and kitty are precious!
HPS!
JIl

Suzann said...

Hello Roselle,
Love your Pink you shared today. Love those vintage earrings.
I also just LOVE LOVE LOVE your background it is sooo pretty.
Have a Pink Day!!!
Suzann ~xoxo~

chubskulit said...

Gorgeous!

Pink at my page, have a lovely weekend!

PS. I a now your blog's follower.

1CardCreator said...

Happy Pink Saturday! ~Diane

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Love those earrings! I think my Mom had some like that...wonder where they went? Love the muffin tin painted pink...I just saw one in the thrift...now I know what to do with it. What color pink do you use? It's perfect! hugs, Linda

Lorraine said...

Beautiful pink pics! Very brave, painting a silver tray pink, but it turned out gorgeous!! Cute daughter and kitty...my "baby" kitty is almost 21 yrs. old! Happy Pink Saturday!! ~Lorraine ♥♥♥

Georgie Horn said...

what a lovely posting! Stopping by from Pink Saturday. Come by for some puddin n pie...
http://georgie-hornpuddinnpie.blogspot.com/2011/10/hold-up-sunday-i-aint-ready-to-go-back_30.html

Jenn said...

Some great ideas! I've pinned them so I'll remember them (your blog is associated with the pins). Great post and photos! Enjoyed my visit! Thanks, Jenn

Gabriela Delworth said...

HPS!

Love those earrings!


Gabriela

Terri said...

Hi Roselle. Well I could certainly keep a play date with you. With all these goodies, I'd stay all day. I'd take my earrings and make a magnet as you suggest and I'd keep my pink trays full of other interests, but especially those buttons. Blessings Terri www.morningdewdrops.com

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Just gorgeous, Roselle! ♥

Sherri said...

Love all the pink creations!! Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails