Monday, October 31, 2011

Pin Cushions...

I've seen similar pincushions on Pinterest and here is my version.
A simple and beautiful way to recycle/repurpose.
A sweet handmade pincushion made using vintage shabby chic fabric.  Add whatever pretty trims and laces you like.
Use any matching candle stick and bond them together. 
Easy and lovely!

I am so happy with my new Etsy banner and blog button I purchased from my friend Cindy Adkins.  Many of you know sweet, talented and very generous Cindy.

   I have a new blog button (on my sidebar), if you'd like to take one, please do!

Go visit Cindy's gorgeous blog in your spare time and tell her Roselle sent you!

xo
Roselle

4 comments:

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Roselle,
Oh gosh, I love your creation--it is precious! And thank you so much for letting people know about my buttons and headers. I'm grabbing your button now!
XO
Cindy

Debbi said...

oh my gosh Roselle, this is adorable. Looks like a pretty hat on a stand. Love it!

trumatter said...

I always love your work Roselle. It's beautiful. You always happen to combine pinks in a way that looks out of the world. Brilliant.

A Cottage Muse said...

You are so creative, it's very pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails