Wednesday, September 14, 2011

BOO-tiful

I found this cute "Bad Boy" bottle thrifting and couldn't pass it up.  I figured it would be adorable with Halloween embellishments.
Here it is with a simple Halloween tag I made from my scrap box.
It's shabby rose pumpkin time again.  LOL  Every year, I paint up a few of these.
This time, I went with a more frou frou look.  I added tulle, faux pearls and paper roses.  I think this would be cute for a Autumn wedding or Tea.

LOVE this.  I am a lover and collector of milk glass.  This was such a gem of a find.  It's got this gorgeous ruffled edging.  In almost perfect condition.  I rescued it from a thrift show without the cup to go with it, but who cares!  Look how cute it is holding some sweet autumn treats for squirrels!  Imagine the cuteness of this at Christmas holding some rescued Christmas ornies?

Well, that's my share for today. 

Enjoy all that is beautiful my friends. 

~Roselle
Linking up with:


12 comments:

Ann @ makethebestofthings said...

Lovely! You have such a good eye for beautiful things. That little ruffled plate is adorable.

tami said...

Hi Roselle..that is the cutest bottle and I love your pumpkin too.
My customer and friend, Mary in Cape May said she was visiting with you.
It is a small world. I went to visit her this summer...loved Cape May.
Have a good week..xo Tami

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Great thrifting finds! the bottle and I love that little wavy plate!

Carol

FRENCH LAUNDRY said...

Oh I love that bottle!

Hugs,
Judy

Shannon Fox said...

I could not paint those pretty flowers on a pumpkin to save my life! So cute. You have talent for sure. And that milk glass find is scrumptous. Thanks for visiting me =) Happy to meet you. Shannon

Tammy said...

Your pumpkin is Lovely! What an interesting bottle!...hmmm

trumatter said...

Hi Roselle, wow!!! This is so pretty. You are so very talented!

Ginger said...

Your pumpkin is just beautiful and how cute is that bottle. Hope your week is great.
Hugs
G

Cindy Adkins said...

WOW, Roselle, I love it all! and I can't believe that you painted those pumpkins...amazing!!! My Link Party is in full-swing on my Shabby Girls' Club blog if you'd like to link up!
XO
Cindy

Jann Olson said...

Hi Roselle,
Love the bottle! Yes, the sweet pumpkins would be darling for an Autumn wedding. The milk glass piece is SWEET! I have a small collection of it. Some I bought from my older sister. If I see a piece I like it comes home with me. Your piece would have been a keeper for sure.
I'll let you know when my package arrives. Can't wait!

Susan said...

What a cute bottle Roselle! And you did an amazing job on that pretty pumpkin. And you're right about that adorable ruffled saucer. It would look perfect at Christmas time, too. Have fun with all your decorating!
- Susan

Faye ~ Wild Rose Vintage said...

I think that plate is so pretty, and the pink roses on pumpkins!!!! I've never seen that before...I like it!
Faye

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails