Monday, August 15, 2011

Shabby Chic Vanity

I find these filigree mirror vanity trays a lot while thrifting.

This one was given a coat of white paint and embellished with pink clay roses.

These are so pretty on a vanity holding small bottles of perfume or scattered jewels.


An embellished glass bottle.
The bottle was purchased new but all the trims and bling are thirft!
I love the crown topper and vintage rhinestone earring.

This is a wee vintage jewel case.  I usually come across these in the larger size.
I love this smaller version.  So cottage chic!

I have been way behind on visiting and blogging.  Since Bev was kind enough to leave the links open over at How Sweet The Sound for the Pink Saturday Miracle Makeover, I am joining up.
Please visit her blog and comment for a great cause!
Have a great week all!

Also linking up with:

Tuesday's Treasures

~Roselle

10 comments:

designgivesback.com said...

Roselle,

Thank-you for the kind mention and link to Miracle Makeover!

We so appreciate you!

With Gratitude..

Kelee & Charlie

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh my gosh--it's all so gorgeous, Roselle! And I LOVE that crown--so, so beautiful, my friend!!!

XO
Cindy

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Roselle, Of course you know I love the tray and the perfume bottle is gorgeous! When I came over I thought, now where has that girl been! It has only been a couple weeks. You were the only one that commented on my birds fabulous rhinestone toe nails!!

Carol

Town and Country Gals said...

Roselle,
Your tray and perfume bottle are lovely. I really like your little jewel case, haven't seen a small one. Thanks for visiting and leaving such a nice comment! I have jadite dishes, bowls and platters, was lucky enough to start collecting it years ago when it was really cheap and not popular.
Rebecca

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Beautiful tray and that is a very pretty bottle after you got your hands on it!!!

Blessings,
Linda

Ido said...

Love those finds, specially the bottle, where do you find such beauty?
Enjoy your day!
XXX Ido

Lynn said...

I have several of those metal mirrored dresser trays and you've inspired me to paint them! Perhaps I'll try the Annie Sloan paint on one. Thanks for visiting Cottage and Creek and for leaving your nice comment.
Best to you,
Lynn
www.cottageandcreek.com

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Such pretty items, Roselle! I love them all, especially the tray and bottle. Thanks for your visit and enjoy your day.

Blessings,
Sandi

A Cottage Muse said...

I love old vanity trays too!

Mari said...

Hello Roselle~
I want thank you so much for stopping by to see how i'm doing,
I have been o.k.....still trying to get over the hurt and pain of not losing only one sweet fur baby but two....
still debating if i'm ever really returning to blogland???

ox~Mari

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails