Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My Tea cups


I've posted before about how whenever I thrift shop, I have to stop myself from buying pretty tea cups.  I do create with them and display some of them but at some point, I can only create and display so much before I am considered a hoarder.  LOL



This sweet lavender rose set was sitting in my "to be" stash waiting it's turn.  I came upon this gorgeous white metal wall display in a consignment shop and scooped it up.

 
This sweet set fits into it perfectly!  I love it in it's new home!

I hope you think about all that is lovely today.

~Roselle

"...whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely...think about such things" 4:8 Phillipeans

Joining up with:

11 comments:

Poetry and Wild Roses said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely things and lovely thoughts! Love the tea cups,and the verse.

CraveCute said...

Your teacup is lovely in it's new holder. I inherited several from my Grandmother who collected them. They are so pretty and delicate. This is my kind of Eye Candy! Thank you!

romance-of-roses said...

Hello, I just found your blog and am now following you. Lovely tea cup /saucer in it's pretty holder. I also have music for my background on my blog. Nice to meet you....Lu

Holly- Girls At Heart said...

What a great holder!

I have tea cups hanging from ribbons! If i had enough, I'd do a garland of them. ♥

Pamela Gordon said...

Hi Roselle, thanks so much for visiting and leaving a comment on my posst. I love your teacup and the unique stand for it too. Blessings, Pamela

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Roselle,
I'm sorry I'm so late visiting your post. We had a family emergency this past week so I'm not as quick getting around.

I am so happy you have joined me for Tea Time this week. Love your pretty teacup and the lovely stand. I love finding things like this! Thanks for sharing it with us and Phil. 4:8 is one of my favourite scriptures. Enjoy your weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Kathy said...

Lovely teacup and saucer - they do fit perfectly - wonderful find!
Hope you're having a blessed day,
Kathy

Betsy said...

What a pretty pattern on your teacup and saucer. You were lucky to find the perfect accessory to display them on.
Hope you are safe after Irene.

Curtains In My Tree said...

Hello I am janice and read about you from Coastal Charm and she told all about your give a way

lovely blog and I will be back for more visits

ImSoVintage said...

Love your blog and of course your Etsy shop. I am a new follower from Thrifty Tuesday. Excited about your giveaway.
Laura

trumatter said...

How pretty! I love teacups and can never get over them... Roselle, is there a button in your blog that I can grab? If not, I'll go with your header. LOVE your blog :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails