Saturday, July 30, 2011

Sweet Pinks On Etsy

I created a Treasury List on Etsy of some of the fabulous and GORGEOUS pink pretties I found there from other shops.  I adore Etsy.  I am a buyer and seller.  I also love making treasury lists like this one.  It is just another extension of my creativity.  If you get a chance, click on some of these wonderful shops to see their treasures they are offering!

'Sweet Pinks Of Etsy' by SeasideRoseCreations

All kinds of lovely pinks...vintage, handmade, upcycled, repurposed, photography, fashion, jewelry... Etsy has it all! Enjoy

Spring Love, Antiqu...

$4.00
Set of 4 Vintage Sa...

$12.00
25% OFF Vintage Ins...

$45.00
Nuno scarf. Pink, c...

$78.00
Funky Soft Pink M...

$29.00
Pink Puddin' N&...

$17.00
Natural Pet Product...

$17.50
romantic Funky Eco...

$64.99
Fit for a shabby qu...

$12.99
Love and Knowledge ...

$30.00
Sweet Temptation Si...

$125.00
Beige Tan and Antiq...

$46.00
Sac De Gourmet Glas...

$5.25
Handcrafted Rustic ...

$47.00
Pink Vintage Bed Ja...

$14.50
1950's pink tum...

$18.00

10 comments:

LV said...

You have lots of very nice pinks to share. Good luck with your sales.

Faye said...

Hi Roselle, I think we do have a lot in common...your painted pink roses are beautiful and I see something in your Etsy shop I want!!!!
Faye

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Roselle,
You have some very pretty pinks. Love the bed jacket and your painted roses. Love the pink saucers too. Thanks for stopping by with your nice comment. Happy Pink Saturday weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Marydon said...

Exquisite roses, Roselle. Popping in to see your etsy shop.
Have a beautiful week.
TTFN ~
Hugs,
Marydon

Mary Ellen said...

Such pretty pretties in your Etsy shop!!

The Polka Dot Closet said...

You know I love all things pink! I especially wanted to buy that kitty LOL...to cute! I shop ETSy all the time, I love it too!

Carol

Holly said...

I love treasuries and your pink one is one of the best!!
Happy Pink Saturday!

Saun said...

A lot of pretty pink things. Thanks for visiting my blog today. Have a wonderful weekend

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh my gosh, I love all your pink!! What a beautiful treasury. And I adore your blog header--it's precious, my friend. We went to the beach today--so FUN!!! We had a blast! XO Cindy

lala said...

Oh how I love treasury lists!! Through another bloggers treasury list I discovered a wonderful jewelry maker and have made quite a few purchases from her. Love to support Etsy crafters and love all of the sweet pink!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails