Sunday, July 31, 2011

Got MilkGLASS?

A Rose from my garden.

Just one simple bloom inside a vintage thrifty treasure.
A sweet bubble milk glass trinket dish with ruffled edges.

I love this sweet find! Whenever I thrift, I usually come across a milk glass treasure.

This was a real treat to find.  I'm not sure if I will keep it or put it in my shop :)

Gorgeous candle holders. 

A sweet bubble creamer.  Love using these to hold single blooms too!

Hope you are enjoying your last day of July!

~Roselle

9 comments:

Mary said...

I love your milk glass. Each piece is so beautiful in its design. I have a few pieces and I treasure them. Thanks for sharing the beauty.

Hugs,
Mary @ Redo 101

Shirley said...

love milkglass. So pretty. My sister collects this and has some pretty pieces like yours..it's so soft looking.

Faye said...

I'm finally beginning to appreciate milk glass. You found some very pretty pieces. I just found a lamp that I'm going to post next week and that lamp is what got me started!
Faye

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Thrifting can be so much fun, especially when you find things you treasure! Enjoy!

Ginger said...

Love your milk glass. I have never seen some of those before. I love thrifting dont you? But it is 110 degrees here today so dont think Ill be doing any today.
G

A Cottage Muse said...

These are classic pieces that will never go out of style!!

mercedesscott said...

Milk glass has never looked so elegant... beautiful photos! Happy WHite Wednesday :)

tammylovesdishes said...

Beautiful milk glass finds! The trinket dish with ruffled edges is quite unique; I love the lines of this piece.

RetroRocketGal said...

My mother in law at one time collected milk glass and had a TON of it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails