Sunday, July 10, 2011

Christmas In July & Market Monday

It's that time again!!!!!  Once the July 4th holiday comes and goes, all the shops start bringing out their Christmas decor (unbelievable as it may seem). Etsy is no different!  There are many shops there that have jumped on the Christmas In July bandwagon.  I have a few goodies listed already and will be adding more this week. 

You can also visit the Etsy Cottage Style Blog for a view of all the pretty shops that have joined up with that virtual flea market this week.   I have added my Etsy shop to that party.

Hope you are all having a good week!  I have been so busy with summer and life and haven't blogged nearly as much as I've been able to in the past.  I have been thrifting for my sanity and plan on sharing those goodies this week.

Have a great week ahead!

~Roselle

3 comments:

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Roselle,
Oh how adorable!!! I hope you're having a great summer!!!
XO
Cindy

A Cottage Muse said...

Very cute Roselle!
Hmmm...Christmas in July...should I be leaving hints for my husband!
Just saying...

Holly- Girls At Heart said...

I so hope to do more decorating for christmas this year! I was just so burned out from moving last year! ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails