Monday, May 30, 2011

My Cottage

Today, I'm sharing the front of our little cottage. 
After a wet and coldish Spring, the warm weather has finally arrived.  The front is pretty much done.  Our siding is yellow (perfect for the Show Us Your Colors Party).
This wooden hand painted plank gets dragged out every year.  I think I painted it in 1996 or 1997.  I love the summer feel it has.  It hangs next to our front door.
It features this patriotic bird cage.  God Bless America!
Loving me some yellow and purple pansies.  I think they are such a happy flower!
Just look how bright and cheery they are greeting us at the front door!
Puffy marigolds sit in this bed under the tree.

So, there you have it.  Currently working on our back yard.  Much more to do there and it's time consuming and hard in the heat!  I'll share when it's done!
Joining up with:
Show Us Your Cottage Monday


Etsy Cottage Style's Cottage Colors For May (Yellow)

God Bless America!
Roselle

6 comments:

Jil~Say It With Roses said...

Your yellow flowers are so vibrant and pretty! What a sweet cottage home you have!
Jil

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Like minds....I just spent the weekend redoing my front porch! I think I will need something on my front door, but I don't want a wreath....Yours looks so prety and complete, your right...now the back!

Carol

A Cottage Muse said...

What a beautiful home!!

Susan said...

What a cheerful cottage, Roselle. And the flowers look beautiful.
Hope you had a nice weekend,
Susan

Pamela said...

Your cottage is just lovely Roselle! Very homey and inviting..that to me is the perfect home!

tina said...

Beautiful cottage and wonderful flower.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails