Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Celebrating 100 White Wednesdays

I am joining up with all the other white lovers for the 100th White Wednesday.  Pretty neat! 
I am sharing some treasures I scored with and some others I created.  This little shaker started out silver plate.  I painted it up white, added some seam binding, fibers and a wire and it is now a cute photo holder.  These seem to be the new rage and every where in blog land and Etsy.  It's actually a fun way to be creative.  If it stands up, can have a wired added and is interesting, it can be made into a photo holder! 

I found this beautiful shaped shadow box at TJ Maxx.  I LOVE the glass cut out.  I added a crystal prism knob to it.  Right now it's holding my beauteous ex votos I purchased from Ozma of Odds.  I love the combo of this whole piece!

Another TJ Maxx purchase.  Bargain of the century...only 4.99!!  This beauty is ceramic and is almost 12 inches wide!  Whenever I find this pattern with the crown, which isn't often, if the price is right, I scoop up the treasure!

Another TJ Maxx goodie.  Love this hanging do-hickey (is that a word?).  I am still trying to figure out where to put it.  Right now I have it hanging on the door knob of my french doors.  So far, the cat hasn't noticed it.  I'm sure it won't be there for long once he does!
If you are loving some whites or just want to see some beauty, head on over to Faded Charm's White Wednesday!
Also linking up to Very Merry Vintage Style's Share The Love Wednesday.
Roselle

7 comments:

Ozma of Odds said...

...hhmmmm ~ looks like I had better make my way to the Maxx to "sea" what treasure await there too!!!
thank you dear one ~
xo, Rosemary

Brenda ~ Shabby Cats and Roses said...

Hi Roselle :) Happy White Wednesday! Love all your fab whites, especially that gorgeous platter from TJ Maxx ~ I gotta get back there :) Love where you have the pretty cloth displayed; it looks perfect there :) Have a lovely day :)

Warmest hugs, Brenda

Bella said...

Hi Roselle,
Great finds! Love the ruffles plate and that cute crown is such a bonus:-)
Happy White Wednesday!
Hugs,
Bella

A Cottage Muse said...

Hi Roselle...I love that crown platter!

Your posts are always so lovely!

Olivia said...

Hello sweet Roselle! Your treasures are dreamy! Happy White Wednesday. Thank you for your well wishes. I am back up and around after surgery but it has been harder than I thought. Ohhh, I am still eyeing that gorgeous shower curtain you used in your bathroom. Delightful!
Hugs,
olivia

very merry vintage style said...

The platter is my favorite! Thanks so much for linking up this post to my Share the Love Link Party. Hope you'll be back next week!
Mary

Cindy Adkins said...

Wow, Roselle, how beautiful, my friend! I hope you're having a great weekend!!!
XO

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails