Friday, April 1, 2011

Pink Saturday

I purchased this sweet batch of mini altered matchbox holders on Etsy.  I have then displayed in an apothecary jar that can sit on my fireplace mantle in easy reach when lighting a fire.


Of course, this one is my favorite.  I just love the pattern on this.  I like to give them out as little gifts of appreciation when someone makes a purchase from my shop, but this beauty won't be leaving me!
This cute little vignette makes me happy whenever I see it.  I keep this pretty pastel green cake server on my counter.  It never holds cakes, though.  I always seem to find something cute that uses it for a home for a bit.  These adorable salt and pepper shakers came from Shop Rite.  Can you believe it?  I thought they were the happiest little things and they had to come home with me.  The adorable pink faux cupcake was in a local shop.  Another little treat for me!


Joining up today with Bev and all the other pink loving bloggers out there for Pink Saturday!  Come visit and leave a comment!  Share the blog love!!

~Roselle


18 comments:

Mari said...

HELLO ROSELLE~HOW SWEET ARE YOUR LITTLE BUNNIES :) HAVE A HAPPY PINK SATURDAY!!!

XO~MARI

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Roselle,
Awww, how precious!!! Happy Pink Saturday!!
XO

Brenda ~ Shabby Cats and Roses said...

Hi Roselle :) Happy Pink Saturday! Those matchboxes are too cute, I think I've seen them offered on Etsy ~ and those bunny S $ P shakers are adorable! Perfect for displaying for Easter and of course, for Spring too :) love the cake stand!

Warmest hugs to you, Brenda

Karin said...

So adorable!

Marydon said...

Roselle, your bunnies are darling ... BUT ... where did you find those fabulous matchboxes, please.

Happy pink April lst ~
TTFN ~
Marydon

GIVEAWAY ENDS 4/5

LV said...

I have worlds of match folders that I picked up when we were traveling. However, I do not have any that is a pretty pink like yours.

Sally Lee by the Sea said...

what a sweet little bunny vignette - very cute! I also love the matchbook covers you found.

I'm a new follower from Pink Saturday, hope you can come by and say hello sometime at http://SallyLeeByTheSea.com

Atelier de Charo said...

Love those cute little bunnies!

Happy Pink Saturday!
Hugs
Charo

Cat & Cricket said...

Roselle~ Happy PS! Gorgeous post! Please tell me you didn't get a hit of that..ummmm snow? Can you believe it?
Smiles~
C

Miss Gracie's House said...

Those are so cute...and even cuter in a jar, I bet...I LOVE the eggs you did up...
Have a great weekend!
Rene

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble said...

Roselle,
A sweet green cake plate and cute bunnies!!

HPS!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Ginger said...

Love the matchbooks are those the little ones, how cute!!! Might have to try that! Hope you are having better weather now, it is sunshiney and beautiful here today.
Have a great weekend. Have you seen the new Romantic Country. Article about ballerina party, reminded me of your beautiful girls.
Hugs
Ginger

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Good morning Roselle,
Your match boxes are adorable! What a lovely idea to keep them all in the jar on the mantel! Love your cake stand and little cuties on it! Thanks for your visit and HPS to you!

Blessings,
Sandi

Lounging with a Latte said...

Hi Roselle, those match boxes are lovely. I got given 2 pretty pink ones a few years ago. I might seach on Etsy to get some more. They look lovely in your display.

Olivia said...

Roselle,
Oh I love these little pastel pretties! I have a faux cake on the way to put on my cake stand (I never have a real cake on mine either :)
The green of your stand is gorgeous! Happy Pink Saturday.
Hugs,
Olivia

pinkkandy said...

Happy Pink Saturday...Ladies....another week-end traveling the pink highway....God Bless you and remember to hug someone...only if they want it!

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Those match boxes are adorable We just love little pretties! and I love the green cake stand!

Carol

Lynn@ The Vintage Nest said...

Happy Pink Saturday Roselle. I am so glad you dropped by. Love your sweet pinks and your old sheet music eggs too. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails