Friday, April 29, 2011

Home Goods China

I went to Home Goods today for some much needed "me" time.  I didn't have anything particular I was looking for but I almost always find something! 

I came upon a large shelf FILLED with this china. 

I can't decide which pattern is my favorite.

They had dessert sized plates, round cereal bowls and dinner plates.

Here's the dinner plate that is layered with the dessert plate above.  Adorable!

I bought the plates to make upcycled cupcake and cake stands.  I would have loved to buy more, but I am truly running out of space!

Joining up today with My Romantic Home's Show and Tell Friday
How Sweet The Sound's Pink Saturday

For everyone who sent me sweet comments and good vibes after being sick, a BIG huge thank you.  Seriously, I felt the love and I really appreciate all the kindness!

xo
Roselle

17 comments:

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Roselle,
Those plates are all so pretty! Love them layered too. Happy Pinks and enjoy your weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

I get into trouble at Home Goods...there is always something with my name on it too :))
Love the plates you found, perfect for pink Saturday.

Ms. Burrito said...

So pretty!

Would you please come and see my PINK, thank you!

Caroline said...

What pretty pink plates!! Happy Pink Saturday and thanks for stopping by.

~Shabby~Prim~Delights~ said...

I never find plates as pretty as those. Lucky you.
HPS
Michelle

LV said...

All the plates are pretty, but I tend to like the one with more royal blue tones.

Lorraine said...

Don't you just love home goods?! Very pretty pink lovelies!

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh how beautiful, Roselle! And I love your header!
XO
Cindy

Marydon said...

I hope HG has them in out town, Roselle, they are awesome.
Happy PS weekend ~
TTFN ~
Marydon

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

LOOOVE those plates! I shop HomeGoods lots more than my hubby likes!

Happy PINK SATURDAY!

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Rebecca said...

I love HG! We don't have them in Oklahoma...BAH!

How's WW going???? YOU CAN DO IT!

xoRebecca

Cottage Touch said...

WOW I love them HPS!

Miss Rhea said...

Those are really cute !!! I am with you and like the pink plate the best. I am sorry you have been sick, but really glad you are doing better !!! Thanks for your well wishes on my test. :) Hugs :) :) :)

The Polka Dot Closet said...

I love them all, but the small flower print is my favorite, thanks for the tip on Micheals, I am going back, I was just there yesterday!

Carol

The Hopeless Romantic said...

Home Goods, for real? I didnt know they had such sentimental looking things. I havent been there in awhile though. I havent been here in awhile, wow, im the one missin out, lol. Thanks for ur comments on my pillows, so glad u liked them!

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

We have a brand new HG store opening today and I almost went. Now I wish I had! They are so pretty.

sheila said...

I love your plates, I wish we had a Home Goods close by. I went back and looked at all your pretty whites.Thanks for stopping by and your sweet comments. I am a new follower.
Sheila

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails