Thursday, April 7, 2011

Flora and Seahorses

Yesterday, I joined my ten year old and her class on a class trip to the aquarium.  The aquarium is right on the board walk.    We had a beautiful day for this trip! 

I couldn't resist taking loads of pictures of these gorgeous creatures surrounded by the bright foliage and coral in their tanks.  Whatever that plant is, it reminds me of little Oriental umbrellas.  LOL
Can this be any prettier?  So peacful and beauteous!
Peeking...
My sweetie on the boardwalk.  She's getting so big.  How did my baby get to be 10???
Had to get a sea shot in there!  LOL  Hardly a wave yesterday at the Jersey Shore.


Pretty beach houses and one itty bitty cloud passing by.

Today I'm joining Tracie over at Fishtail Cottage for Cottage Flora Thursdays.

Roselle

9 comments:

Tee said...

Roselle These are some beautiful pictures you took of Flora & Seahorses! Tee

kara@elements-interiors.net said...

OMJaaaaay! Your bog is ALWAYS just BEAUTIFUL...Tranquil {sp?}, FRESH...HEAVENLY! I LOVE IT! That pic of the seahorse just took me back to childhood! A trip my family took to the beach! THANK YOU! Have a BLESSED weekend;)

xoxokara

Brenda ~ Shabby Cats and Roses said...

Hi Roselle :) I've got a surprise for you....come and stop by my blog.

Susan said...

Your photos are beautiful! You little girl is darling! Congrats on being a winner of a give away!

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh wow, how gorgeous, Roselle! And your daughter is so beautiful!
XO

Mari said...

HELLO ROSELLE~AWWW THE SEA HORSE IS JUST GORGEOUS :) AND YOUR BABY GIRL IS AS PRETTY AS CAN BE :)

XO~MARI

Susan said...

What a lovely day you had with your adorable daughter, Roselle. The sea looks so calm and peaceful. Summer will be here before we know it...
Wish you could have joined us at the 'white event' yesterday. You would have loved it!
- Susan

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Oh what fun, you know I never went on a school field trip, I certainly missed something! My polkadot suitcase already sold, I love your ideas, a polka dot bucket and enamelware would be so cute in polka dots. Your baby is darling!

Carol

Fishtail Cottage said...

Such a pretty post on those darling seahorses! I am loving peeking around at all those that shared a post for Cottage Flora Thursday's last week - i should have the garden party link up this evening & can't wait to see whay you plan to share! xoox, tracie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails