Thursday, March 24, 2011

White Easter

I've been playing with Easter cuties the last few days.  Glitter, millinery, buttons, bows, ribbons....oh and it's all white!  I LOVE the pretty pastels of Easter but I've been drawn to white this year. 
I posted about this thrift find here.  Coupled with this white ceramic egg that has been embellished with a paper rose and pale pink ribbon, it's adorable!

I love this little sleeping bunny.  I've added more millinery and painted rosebuds on her. 

This is a ceramic egg with the sweetest tiny bunny resting inside.  I painted rosebuds on this one too.

Hooking up today with:

White Wednesday
Wow Us Wednesday
Good Life Wednesday

~Roselle

8 comments:

Susan said...

Such cuties, Roselle! I love the first photo of the adorable chickie. Be looking in the mail for your PIF gift....
- Susan

Bella said...

Hi Roselle,
You make the best finds, and then make them so darling! LOVE the chick, the glitter the hat, so sweet:-))
Hugs,
Bella

Suzann said...

Oh Roselle,
All your Easter things are so lovely!!! I LOVE the sleeping bunny how cute!!! I wish I could paint like you :)

Suzann ~xoxo~

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble said...

Roselle,
Beautiful Easter Easter whites!! Love them!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Ginger said...

You have been busy and I love it all, especially the little bunny with roses around its neck. I see you are in the Easter mood also.
Finally feel like Im going to live.
Ginger

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Roselle,
Oh--tooo cute!!! These are all adorable!!!
XO

Mariaelena said...

Hi Roselle,
Love the bunnies...adorable. thanks for commenting on my chandelier...glad you liked it...wanted to let you know that I'm hosting a giveaway in honor of 100 followers...check it out and spread the word!!!...PS: love to find out where down the shore you are. I'm from the Jersey shore as well...beach house on my blog... Happy Monday, Mariaelena

My Blessed Serendipity Life said...

What sweet easter decorations! Love the added touches of the flowers on your bunny.

Danielle

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails