Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A Vintage Treasure

Awhile back, I came across this wooden swing mirror while at the hospital thrift store.  I couldn't pass it up.  I am a huge fan of white and makeovers but I didn't have the heart to paint this.  It's just so pretty.  The green is accented with gold.  I love the shape and how ornate this pretty mirror is. 

I love how Victorian inspired this sweet piece is.  I think it would be gorgeous on a vanity made of dark wood.  I can see vintage ladies gloves, laces and crocheted doilies decorating a vignette with this romantic piece.

That's my share for today.  I am joining up with Pink Postcard for Transformations and Treasures.  Go visit and be inspired!

~Roselle

3 comments:

Bunny Rose Cottage said...

WOW!!! That is such a stunning piece, it would be so pretty in my bedroom, teehee :)
Big hugs,
Amy

Amanda said...

Oooh! A treasure indeed! Thank you for your sweet visit to Girl in Pink this evening! Have a wonderful week!
Best Wishes and Blessings,
Amanda

Denise at PinkPostcard. said...

very pretty! I'm glad you linked up this week :) My hubby and I will be sharing our 19th anniversary this year too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails