Saturday, March 12, 2011

Thrift Pinks

This was a week of finding pink treasures while thrifting.  Not planned, but always welcome.  I had already paid and was leaving a shop when this sweet pink address book caught my eye.  Never used, pink and sweet, I scooped it up and it came home with me!

I.LOVE.THIS
Pink wired egg holder!  How cute is this?  I would have bought this even if it wasn't pink and then painted it, but it was already done and calling my name!  I have a batch of hand painted Easter eggs that I plan on displaying in this cutie.  The little bunnies on top need some bling, I think.  I will work on this little project this weekend.

I have Easter plans for this cutie too.  I'm thinking bunnies, flowers, eggs, peeps, chicks, etc.

Joining up today with Bev and all the other pink pretties over at How Sweet The Sound for Pink Saturday.

~Please keep those affected by the quake and tsunami in your thoughts and prayers.

Warm Regards,
Roselle

14 comments:

Debbie~ said...

You found some fabulous pink items! I'll come back to see what you fill your adorable little cup with! Thanks for visiting my blog and your sweet comment! Debbie @ Cottage Hann~Me~Downs

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Roselle! Your finds are wonderful! Such a sweet little book and I love the egg caddy! Have a lovely weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

liberal sprinkles said...

omg that egg holder is so cute! Nice finds!

Donnie said...

Those were some wonderful pink finds.

Char said...

Hi Roselle, I am always amazed at the wonderful treasures that bloggers find. You did find some beauties. I would love to see the wire bunny egg holder when you are finished blinging her up.
Happy Pink Saturday, Char

Deanna said...

Hi Roselle,
I am swooning over all of the goodies you found. Love the wire egg basket..how cute is that? I loved the Little Pink Book. It truly was waiting there for you!

Happy Pink and Green Saturday
Deanna :D

Suzann said...

Happy Saturday Roselle,
You found some great treasures love the wire egg holders!!
Enjoy your day!!!
Suzann ~xoxo~

Rhonda said...

What a beautiful blog you have!! I love seeing all your gorgeous stuff (love the little pink address book) ....so much to see and look at!!! I love it!!!! This is the first week I have participated in Pink Saturday and I am having so much fun! I have met so many wonderful bloggers!! I am a new blogger; therefore, I am just learning!
I am now a follower of your blog...I hope you will drop by my blog for a visit!!
Looking forward to getting to know you!
~~~rhonda~~~ xoxo

Holly- Girls At Heart said...

Yummy pink finds! Now if it was me, I'd be putting some dot ribbon and some paper forget me nots on those bunnies! Everythings better with dots and nots! ♥

monah http://graciouscottage.com/ said...

Roselle,

I am visiting you from Pink Saturday.

Like your thrift pink idea; and your interests. Pretty much mine too.

Please visit me too if you have a chance.

monah

A Cottage Muse said...

Pretty pink finds!!

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Roselle,
Oh my gosh, that pink address book must have been calling out to you, for sure! And I love that egg holder...how adorable! I hope you're having a great weekend!
XO

LV said...

I enjoyed visiting with you today. I loved all your pinks. I especially like the egg holder. Do not recall one just like that.

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble said...

Roselle,
Some great pinks here today!! I am playing catch up with my visiting!!

Hugs,
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails