Monday, March 28, 2011

Sweet Gifts

I am participating in the Blogland 2011 Pay It Forward Gift Exchange.
Today, I opened my sweet package and I will share it with you. 
Funny how these things work.  I am a cranky pants today.  I have seasonal allergies and even though I take a prescribed med for them, they still bother me.   They are in full swing today.  So, opening this sweet box from generous Susan over at Evelyn and Rose was just what the doctor ordered today!

This lovely gift was wrapped in a vintage sewing pattern (one of my favs!) and tied with a huge pink bow.  The personalized shell tag was so thoughtful (since I love the sea).


Sweet shell tag for moi :)
This yummy sachet with a pretty button and sheer pink ribbon for hanging was inside the sweet wrapped package.  Now to find a spot for it.

Just a reminder that sometimes it's just the smallest things we say or do for someone that can brighten their day. 

Thank you Susan.  I highly suggest you visit her beauteous blog for eye candy and much inspiration!

Create something beautiful today!
~Roselle

7 comments:

Cindy Adkins said...

I FLIPPED when I saw your gorgeous blog header--it's sooo beautiful! And I hope you feel better soon--I love your Pay it Forward gift too.

I loved reading your comment--I couldn't wait to hear how everyone feels about it all...I think we're all connected for a reason.
XO

Pamela said...

Love your new header!! Beautiful!
Lovely gift you just won!!

Susan said...

Hi Roselle,
I'm so happy that the gift I sent made you smile today! Sounds like good timing, too. Those allergies can't be fun. I knew you liked the sea and pink! It appears some of the pretty pink glitter rubbed off the tag during shipment, but we'll just say it resembles the drifts of sand. :)
Enjoy!
- Susan

Holly- Girls At Heart said...

Pretty presents in the mail are so much fun! Allergies are NOT! Keep trying new things until you find something that REALLY works! ♥

A Cottage Muse said...

Roselle your new header is just stunning!!

Elyse said...

aw, so pretty!

you know sometimes having a little local honey in my tea helps with allergies. it's kind of like having a vaccination -- a small dose of local flowers and allergens. just a thought -- but it's got to be local.

feel better soon!

xo
elyse

Lisa ~Suburban Retreat~ said...

What a lovely gift to help ease the pain of your allergies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails