Sunday, March 13, 2011

Spring Cloches

I LOVE this display!  This entire piece is a mix and match piece.  The wrought iron base was originally black and had a huge candle holder in it.  Unfortunately, it broke.  The white plate came from Home Goods and so did the cloche.  The cloche is HUGE.  Over 12 inches.  It's holding pretty shells from the Jersey Shore and some I purchased from boutiques by the sea.


Here's a closer shot of all the pretty shells.

These two sweet treasures are just little thrift finds.  I love this plate so much, I just keep the cloche on top to showcase the pretty center rose.

Another mix and match set.  Pale pink plate from Home Goods and the cover was a cheese dome cover on a wood base but I use it to show case these sweet faux treats in my kitchen.

Joining up today with A Stroll Thru Life's Spring Cloche Party.

Roselle

11 comments:

Elyse said...

hi roselle,

your cloches (chochi?) are so lovely!

happy weekend

xo
elyse

ps
your name is so pretty!

sissie said...

Hi Roselle,
What a lovely, soft and sweet vingette. Don't you just love cloches.

hugs
Sissie

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Beautiful, I love cloches! I am down 15 and put on a cute long skirt to go to the flea market this morning, feeling so much better. Glad you found a group you like that is a huge key ingredient!

Carol

Susan said...

Gorgeous displays Roselle! I just love that first photo especially, since seashells are a favorite of mine. Did you find the amazing big cloche at HG recently? I often look there for cloches, and haven't had luck yet. Maybe a trip is due soon...
Love your rose plate, too. Everything is so pretty!
- Susan

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Both of your cloche displays are stunning. Love the shells and the little treats are fabulous. Beautiful displays. Thanks so much for joining the party. Hugs, Marty

Ginger said...

I love cloches, they make anything look like a centerpiece. I especially like the sea shells in the first one. The little starfish you have in the first one. I think those are so neat, do you have them close to you? I would like to get one.
Ginger

Bella said...

Hi Roselle,
Love the cloches... like the mix and match bases, that is my favorite way to have them too, way more fun! I like the simplicity of the cloche highlighting the prety rose on the plate, elegant!! I love fake treats too, and with summer coming they are the best kind to have around haha :-))
Hugs,
Bella

Pamela said...

I love your cloches and the way you have displayed them!
Lovely!

Maya @ Completely Coastal said...

I love shells under cloches. Yours is so pretty on that stand!!!

Cindy Lew's Studio said...

Hi Roselle:
I have some really good news!!
I recently received the Stylish Blogger Award and I am passing it on to you!!!

Hugs & Warm Wishes, CindyLew

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Roselle,
Pure dreaminess here with the cloches!!! WOW!!! I love your style--it rocks!!!
XO

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails