Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Isn't She Lovely....

I am sharing another heirloom of mine.  I am joining up today with Etsy Cottage Style's Cottage Colors Party for February.  This month's color is purple! 

This sweetie is "Marianne" and she is from the Franklin Mint.  She belonged to my Mother, who adored purple.  She purchased her in 1980.  She's fine porcelaine and the bottom reads "from the museum of costume".

I think she has a very pretty face.

She's very pale and delicate and sweet looking.  She sits in my white entertainment center on a shelf with delicate vintage tea cups and saucers. 

Visit the other purple lovliness that is being shared over at the Etsy Cottage Style blog.  Enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by today.  Our house has been hit with the cooties and I've been very scarce the last two weeks in blogland.  I plan on visiting a lot tonight and tomorrow.  I've missed you all!


7 comments:

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh, she's gorgeous, Roselle! And the perfect color too!!
How are you, sweet friend? Hope all is going great!
XO

Mari said...

HELLO ROSELLE~I THINK YOUR FIGURINE IS JUST GORGEOUS :) AND HOW SPECIAL THAT SHE BELONGED TO YOUR DEAR MOM :)

XOX~MARI

ornamentsbypink said...

Hi Roselle, she sure is lovely! Thats a very pretty piece.
Mary

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

She is very beautiful...so delicate and elegant! ♥

ByLightOfMoon said...

Your Marianne is just awesome! She is so feminine and beautiful, give thanks from your Mother for sharing her to you!

You have a very beautiful blog!
Smiles, Cyndi

Debbi said...

Oh my she is stunning! What a treasure!

romance-of-roses said...

Oh yes, this soft lady is gorgeous. You are lucky to have her.
Lu

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails