Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Coastal Charm

I found this ornate white plate and just had to make a dessert pedestal with it!  I think this would be adorable as a centerpiece on a Coastal Chic table setting.

This vintage wood knick knack holder was repurposed for beach cottage decor.  I painted it up white, lightly distressed it and added some sweet white shells for some more charm.  Adorable in a Coastal bedroom or bathroom!


I was so excited to be featured in this Etsy Treasury.  This is one of the most stunning treasuries I have ever seen!  Filled with gorgeous whites.  What's not to love! 

Sorry about the CAPS.  I have tried to figure out how to get rid of them and I can't!

I am joining up with Faded Charm for the always WONDERFUL White Wednesday.

'The blingy beach goddess...' by apocketofposies

A Flowers and Romance Lovers Team treasury and a Bohemian Lovers Team treasury..... This is would be a wonderful life....the life of a romantic, 'blingy' beach goddess!

ON SALE Sunbathing Postcard ...

$13.00
Spring blossoms, 8x6 origina...

$22.00
POPPY STUDS

$28.00
CUSTOM - Shore Line and Roc...

$119.00
Original Fine Art Print Pink...

$22.50
Sea Treasure Collection - Bo...

$53.00
Treasury Item Repurposed Woo...

$15.00
1950s Vintage Large Oval Rhi...

$12.00
Soft Peach Chiffon Bra/Boudo...

$45.00
Textured Lace Bowl in Satin ...

$20.00
Unfinished - Original Fine A...

$30.00
TURKISH BOGAZICI BATH TOWEL ...

$32.00
Elegant White Topaz Sterling...

$125.00
Brown Shell Beverage Charm

$3.50
Message Stone - custom text ...

$35.00
Message In A Bottle - A Uniq...

$14.00

7 comments:

Char said...

Congratulations on being featured, you deserve it girlfriend.
I love making the pedestals and they look so nice. Your pedestal with the white plate is beautiful and can be used for so many things, Char

Cat & Cricket said...

Roselle~ Yeah for you!! But you always have beauties!!! How are you holding up..? Did you get a blast of snow the other day..? I am off to Fl. again this weekend!
Love the treasury!
Smiles~
C

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh my gosh, Roselle, this is so awesome!!! And Iove your pedestal piece--wow, you are amazing!!!
XO

The Polka Dot Closet said...

I love the white plate, congrats on being featured! I lost 2 this week, plugging along! I have spray painted nothing bigger than a side table, when I did my china cabinet I brush painted it. If I was going to do it over again I would do what I do now with large pieces, I had Home Depot match the cap of the heirloom white and mixed a quart of paint then I would brush some and use the spray paint in the curved or decorative areas and give the final coat in spray paint for a smooth finish. Combining both the brush paint and spray works really well.

Carol

Olivia said...

Roselle, Your blog is so sweet and romantic! I love the treasury and the pedestal plate! Wow that shelf is crisp and fresh! Hope you are having a lovely day my friend!
Hugs,
Olivia

Donnie said...

Everything is so beautiful. Congrats on being featured too. You are very creative.

Leann said...

Wow Roselle how cool is that?! Congrats!!!

Love the sneak peak of photos!

Thanks so much for stopping by The Old Parsonage

Leann

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails