Saturday, February 12, 2011

Hearts Around My Home

Today I am sharing "Valentine's" around my home.    I bought this post card from a local antique shop by the shore.  It is out all year round attached to a vintage window sash I have hanging over my secretary.  The post date on this is 1909.  I have no idea if it's worth anything but it sure is sweet and that's why I bought it!

You can see the stamp dated 1909.

There's the sweet little card sitting on the ledge of this vintage window sash.  The heart sachet stays out all year long too.

This is a vintage Bake King metal cake pan.  I painted it white and added my hand painted roses.  I had it hanging in the kitchen on the wall.  I took it down because I am in the middle of rearranging my kitchen.   I have a new (vintage) cabinet that I need to refinish and then this will go on one of the shelves.  I hope to have that share ready for White Wednesday (I can only hope!).
I love this "Key To My Heart" sachet I bought from a shop on Etsy.  I move it around when the mood strikes me.  LOL

Sitting on my secretary by the pink candlesticks.
I LOVE my pink candlesticks.  They're not depression glass but they sure are pretty!

Linking up with Bev at How Sweet The Sound for Pink Saturday.

Roselle

16 comments:

Cindy Lew's Studio said...

Happy Pink Saturday!!!

Warm Wishes and Happy Valentine's Day, CindyLew

Tricia said...

What adorable valentine decorations! I love that antique postcard - what a find! Have a happy Pink Sat!

Blessings,
Tricia

Jingle said...

These hearts are cute,
what a thoughtful and beautiful pink hearty post.

Look in the Nook said...

Beautiful PINK.
Happy Valentine's Day!
ENJOY,
Jany
Don't forget to "Look in the Nook".

Leann said...

You postcard is wonderful. I'm a huge fan of anything vintage and this is great!

Happy Pink Saturday and Valentine's day!
Leann

Dezinaworld said...

Ohh those are beautiful. thanks for sharing
hope you are having a great weekend my friend
hugs June

Donnie said...

I love all the pinks you chose to show today especially that card. Happy Valentine's Day and Pink Saturday.

Queen of Dreamsz said...

I love all of your pinks...especially the heart with the key. Lovely post...I'm visiting for Pink Saturday...hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Stephanie ♥

Tammy@Beatrice Banks said...

Beautiful pinks! I love the vintage card and the date on it really makes it a keepsake!
May you have the sweetest of Pink Saturdays!

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Roselle, I wish I could paint roses...I wish I could sing also LOL I can't wait to see your new kitchen shelf!!

Carol

Lynn@ The Vintage Nest said...

I am a huge fan of antique beautiful old postcards. Yours is so sweet. Happy Valentines and Pink Saturday. :)

Holly said...

HI Rlselle~
Your blog is so delightful - love the look and of course the pink! I checked out your etsy site and it is equally as charming!
Happy Pink Saturday!

Gabriela Delworth said...

Happy Pink Saturday!


Sweet decorations!



~ Gabriela ~

sissie said...

Hi Roselle,
I love your sweet vintage valentines. And the key to my heart pillow is so pretty.

Happy Valentines Day.

hugs
Sissie

Jillian said...

A TUCK's postcard is usually a nice collectible to have ... and worth a little bit more than your average postcard. But even more valuable to you because you enjoy it so much!

Your blog header is so pretty!

Thank you for the sweet comments about my Gramma.

Jillian
Bella Rosa Antiques

Lynn said...

Love your key to my heart sachet. Blessings

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails