Thursday, January 13, 2011

Vintage Valentine Heart Tart Tins


Before
AFTER
Whenever I am junkin around, if I see tart tins, I scoop them up.
I have a bunch of heart shaped ones, so I decided to give them Valentine's Day makeovers. I painted them on both sides in a creamy shade of pink, added polka dots and my hand painted roses. I dressed them up with vintage pink seam binding and buttons. They are draped along a pink satin ribbon creating a beauteous garland on my fireplace mantle. I think they would look cute draped on an old window sash too.
Linking up with
Roselle

15 comments:

Bella said...

Hi Roselle,
These are so cute!! I have little tart pans floating around too, what a fun idea:-))
Have a fun day:-)
Bella

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh my gosh, these are completely precious!!!!
Wouldn't these be adorable to feature in the Whimsical Musings magazine?

Thank you so much for linking up to the CS challenge--that is so awesome of you!!!!
XO

Lululiz said...

So pretty! You are so talented.

tina said...

hearts are so romantic!

Mari said...

HELLO ROSELLE~OHHH I LOVE YOUR HEART GARLAND JUST BEAUTIFUL MY FRIEND :) I HOPE YOUR NICE AND WARM :) BOY WE HAVE HAD OUR FAIR SHARE OF SNOW!!!!

XO~MARI

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble said...

Roselle,
These are just darling and what a great idea!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Alison said...

Wow, what a transformation! I'm truly impressed!

~Alison
http://oopsey-daisy.blogspot.com/

Nany said...

what a beautiful transformation... Thanks for sharing

Ellen said...

Great idea! So very creative and smart, and of course, pretty!

xoxo,
Ellen

Biljana said...

Wow! So cute and pretty:-)
Thanks for stopping by, hugs Biljana

Bunny Rose Cottage said...

These are just darling :) I love how they look all grouped together like a banner, sooo sweet!!!
Hugs,
Amy

Ginger said...

Those little tart tins are so cute!!! Great job. Love your roses you paint.
G

Holly- Girls At Heart said...

sweet! can't go wrong with pink and polka dots! ♥

Debra@Common Ground said...

These are darling, what a cute idea, and your painting is so so pretty. Thanks for sharing these for VIF!
hugs,
Debra

Kiki aka Victoria said...

Wow...so charming , beautiful and adorably-gorgeous !!
Lovely!
Victoria

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails