Monday, January 31, 2011

I Was Featured!!

I am honored to have been featured today at Cindy Adkins' Whimsical Musings Online Magazine.

Cindy explains that the magazine is a "weekly online magazine for those who enjoy art, decorating or repurposing". 

That would be A LOT of us. 

I love visiting this new place every week because it's a great place to meet new friends and discover talented people and artists that I had no idea were out there.  Cindy has a knack for pulling together the nicest and most talented folks out there!

This week's theme is "Spread The Love".

Here's a sample of the treasures being featured this week:


Be sure to stop by the magazine, leave a comment and check out some of the great inspiration!  Say hello to Cindy too!

~Roselle

9 comments:

The Answer Is Chocolate said...

Congrats Roselle! Cindy is such a sweetheart and your heart is gorgeous.

Susan Allan said...

Congratulations on being in Cindy's magazine. Your blog is very interesting and I shall return!
Sue xx

Dezinaworld said...

Hi Roselle.
congratulations on the feature in Cindys magazine. your work is gorgeous, i have just been right down to the bottom of the page and have added to follow.
Hugs June

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Roselle,
Oh my gosh--how could I not include you!!!! "Hearts from a Sweetheart!" You are such a bright light in blog land and always bring such joy to others--and your work is soooo beautiful!!!!
XO

Holly- Girls At Heart said...

Oh fun! thanks for the intro! I've never been there but now- here I go! ♥

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Congratulations!

A Cottage Muse said...

Congratulations Roselle!

How exciting...off to check it out!

Ginger said...

How great for you, I'm so excited for you and your heart is beautiful.
Going to check it out.
Ginger

Abby's Paperie Garden said...

Congrats on being featured...well deserved!!! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing a sweet comment...made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails