Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Glitter Valentines

We were snowed in again today. I got a chance to put together the finishing touches on some Valentine goodies I've been working on. I've continued my glitter house obsession. LOL Moved right on to Valentine's Day. This sweet one sits on a crepe paper base. A sweet ballerina dances while pretty forget me nots bloom all around. The windows and roof have been dusted with pretty glitter and red tinsel ribbon graces the roof.
The pretty heart was in the clearance bin at one of my favorite Garden Shops. I added glitter, pretty paper roses, forget me nots and tulle ribbon. A string is also attached for hanging.
Hopefully, tomorrow I will have more sweetness to share with you!
Linking up with:
~Roselle

9 comments:

Sally Annie Magundy said...

OH! Your little house is so very charming! I just love it. I love how you "foofed" up the heart too, it's darling.

Happy Rednesday,
Sally

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Hi Roselle Sweetie...
What a beautiful job you did on your heart and the house. I love the little flounce around the bottom of the house, and the flowers are such a beautiful addition. That ballerina just stole my breath away. She looks so happy there. Love the tulle also. Beautiful job sweetie, just beautiful.

I love the little checkered pattern that you did on the heart. That is so elegant. Love the tulle and the flowers, it makes it so pretty. Just a beautiful share tonight.

Have a gorgeous evening. Many hugs and much love, Sherry

Red Gate Farm said...

Love the cute little house!

~Chris

ps,came over from Rednesday...

Mari said...

HELLO ROSELLE~BOTH OF YOUR ITEMS ARE JUST SOOOO SWEET!! THE HOUSE IS MY VERY FAV!!!

XO~MARI

craftyles said...

I love your glitter house. It's wonderful. I will be back to check out more of your blog. Looks like we have some things in common. Thanks for sharing!

Cindy Adkins said...

Is there anything you make that isn't just totally sublime? Wow, these are amazing, Roselle!!!!
XO

tina said...

house is so adorable and charming! heart is amazing,both item are so wonderful!

The Polka Dot Closet said...

I love the hearts and you make me want to play with little houses. While I am organizing my fabric closet, you are out there having way tooooo much fun!

Carol

Jenn Erickson said...

Roselle, I love the way you embellish -- adding magic and whimsy to everything you touch!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails