Thursday, January 20, 2011

Beautiful Etsy Treasury

I just added this Valentine tin wall pocket t0 my shop and a few hours later, someone had put it in this creamy, dreamy Etsy treasury.   LOVE this treasury!   I've been honored before by having my creations in a treasury but this one was SO pretty I just had to share!   I'm excited that I was able to post this Treasury to my blog too!  There is a new way to do it.  If anyone is interested, email me and I'll let you know how :) 

For The Love Of Pink Lace ,Tattered Books ,Roses & Romance ........

Sweet Scattered Ros...

$12.00
Valentine Tin Wall ...

$16.00
vintage shabby chic...

$18.00
vintage handpainted...

$13.00
Meet Me In Paris Fe...

$24.00
20% off Soft Turquo...

$88.00
Shabby Chic Ivory a...

$40.00
Cream Rose - Wearab...

$30.00
Tags Pink Bird Tha...

$5.00
Shabby Chic LIGHT P...

$3.29
Pink Metal Ransbur...

$35.00
Paris 14K Gold Fill...

$36.00
SALE 25% OFF - Foxg...

$22.50
vintage doily lace ...

$24.00
Romantic Gift Tag S...

$6.00
Quaint English Suga...

$23.80
Treasury tool is sponsored by Lazzia.com.

3 comments:

Cat & Cricket said...

What a dreamy treasury!
Smiles~
Cat

Cindy Adkins said...

Wow,
this is SOOO pretty--and so awesome that you could post the treasury too!!! I LOVE your Valentine heart...it is so beautiful.
XO

Fabulous Finds Studio/Boutique said...

What a beautiful ETsy Treasury! I especially adore the one's that are pink themed!
Have a fabulous weekend!
Julie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails