Wednesday, December 1, 2010

White Wednesday

It's been POURING here today. I waited as long as I could to take pictures, but they are just not coming out well at all. I am only posting a few. I have many vignettes around the house featuring these glittery houses. This one sits on the entertainment center in the playroom.

This one is one my dining room buffet. Both these houses are part of an entire glittery house village featuring lights, snowmen, deer, flowers, etc. I will share those entire vignettes when the lighting is better. My fireplace mantle also has a pretty village but it's tucked away in the corner of our living room and it's very dark today.
Lastly, I have these three vintage little felt snowmen. Does anyone know anything about them? I think they are from the 70's. I found them in a little shop and they put me out a 1.00 each! LOL I think they are adorable. I keep moving them around my house trying to decide where they will "live" for the winter! LOL

Today I am linking up with:

Click the links to visit the season's gorgeousness!
~Roselle

14 comments:

Mari said...

HELLO ROSELLE,

YOUR COLLECTION OF GLITTER HOUSE'S ARE JUST BEAUTIFUL, I LOVE THE FIRST ONE :) ITS ALSO RAINING AND GRAY HERE ON THE ISLAND :(

HUGLETS~XO~MARI

tina said...

wonderful!

Lululiz said...

Love your little houses, they are so sweet.

Jane said...

Love the glittery houses...can't wait to see more!

debi said...

Perfectly sparkly and beautiful!!
Love the little snowmen!

time-worn interiors said...

How cute are those little glittery houses!
Theresa
aka:TOT

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble said...

Roselle,
The glitter houses are to die for and sorry, I don't know anything about those sweet snowmen!

Hugs,
Debbie @ A Debbie-Dabble Christmas

Robin said...

I'm grinning from ear to ear I adore your blog! This post was divine! Love the glitter houses!
Thanks for linking to All Things Merry & Brite oh do come back you inspire me...
xoxo
Robin

Rebecca said...

I really like all your glittery houses-so fun to decorate with!

Ginger said...

Hi Roselle, hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful. We had a good time.
LOVE your sweet little Christmas houses. They are so warm and inviting I think. Good job.
Ginger

Olivia said...

Oh my heavens your glitter houses are simply breathtaking! I have been painting some ceramic houses pink and they are so cute, my little girl has confiscated all of them! Giggle! The snowman are adorable too!
Hugs,
Olivia

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh--too adorable!!! And I was coming over to get you when I saw your comment...I couldn't wait for you to see what I whipped up last night...The banner is so fun to do!!! It's very detailed but hard to see in the pics...handmade roses, lace, doilies...you name it, it's on there...lol
XO
Sending holiday hugs from me,
Cindy

Polly said...

very sweet little houses!!

Bunny Rose Cottage said...

LOVE these Roselle :) And those snowmen are too cute for words!!
hugs,
Amy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails